We have had more than our share of fascinating but stressful things happen since I last posted--I have been very aware that our family is under spiritual attack! and we will not let satan take the upper hand!!!
On a lighter note, Michael received his P.E. stamps and seal this week. Now he can officially stamp/emboss off on someone else's work!!!
I have been attempting to scrapbook in a fury so that everyone not reading this blog can see pictures to prove that we actually did go to Saudi. (that feels like ages ago now)
We had a superbowl party with our Sunday
school class. I have been in a cooking frenzy. (ask Michael, we have had new recipes about every other night recently) I tried 2 new recipes for the party, plus an old standby of stuffed mushrooms. (see recipe below) The picture to the right was awfully pretty, but not so tasty (in my opinion) I did not like the Asian seasoning that I put in the chicken recipe.
Stuffed Mushrooms:
1-16 oz. package of shrooms
1- 8 oz. package cream cheese
1/4 c. of bacon bits (I imagine this is about right, I just eyeball it)
1 T. of garlic powder (maybe a bit less...again just eyeball it)
Mix the cream cheese, bacon bits, and garlic powder together. Wash the mushrooms. Pull out the stems. Stuff the mushrooms with the cream cheese mixture. Broil for about 15-20 mins. Eat warm or cold! EXTREMELY EASY! VERY TASTY!
3 comments:
wish i had been invited. yummy. yummy. instead i stayed home by my lonesome and fell alseep with the cat on my lap.
wow...i'm going to have fun just listening to your music. i love the selection. i've never heard enya, but she's good. and of course, i love all the ballads.
marg
looks good to me too. but i cant figure out how to subscribe to your rss feed. do you know how?
peter
Post a Comment