As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Promised Bathroom Pics

First, no baby...We decided to reschedule the induction for next Thur. (2 weeks after due date) in the hopes that I go into labor on my own before. Thanks for all the encouraging words. I am much more at peace with the idea of a c-section, if that is necessary.

Here is some more of the "nesting" everyone talks about (which I must admit, I am already tired of...)

Before (note the hideous wallpaper!): During (we just did the taboo and painted over the wallpaper): After (sorry the pictures can't nearly capture it all!): We also swapped curtains and quilt in the guest bedroom for a set of fresh white sheers and a white quilt. What a difference that makes in there too!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks great!

That is one of my favorite songs. :)

Lindsay said...

You are one busy mama! Maybe this means I can get your gift to you before you have little MD! =) The rooms look absolutely great, I just can't believe you have all this energy! Let me know if you need anything; I'm not that far away!

Tim and Rachel said...

I love your spirit

Bonnie said...

wow it all looks so good! you'll have a baby before you know it!

laura said...

Margaret, the rooms look incredible! I want you to know I have been up every night (due to my meds, still sick) and have taken that time to pray for you. We are finally home, praise the Lord, and I can't wait to see what God is going to do this week! My, how we have prayed for this!
Love you, friend!