As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Friday, July 23, 2010

According to Seuss

What's wrong with these pictures?

Missing:

...Until Now...

Coming Soon - Spring 2011 (March 12, 2011)

15 comments:

Lindsey and Lee said...

wow! congratulations!

Kim and Eric said...

YAY! So happy for y'all!

Jane said...

Margaret,
I am ecstatic for you and Michael...and David! Congratulations!!!

Big hugs,
Jane

adw said...

happy day. thing 2 better not fly kites in the hall.

Unknown said...

YAY! Congrats you guys, we are so happy for you.

Mike and Suzi :) said...

Congratulations!!! So excited!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Thats wonderful!

Shayna said...

I love these! Where did you get them?

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!! So excited!!!!!!!

Jaime said...

Congrats!!! So excited for y'all!

Jenny Smucker said...

fantastic news!!! i love these kind of things!

Leslie Maddox said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!

Jennifer said...

Awesome!!!! I was just catching up with some friends through blogs and came upon this incredible news!!!! So very, very happy for you!! What a blessing!! Congratulations!

All Sufficient Grace said...

WOO HOOO!!!! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, imagine I just saw this now - what a cute way to announce your pregnancy! :)
Love K