As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Friday, August 6, 2010
Vivid Nights
I have heard that you dream most vividly when you are in a light sleep right before awaking. Perhaps all my early morning bathroom trips have led to very vivid dreams this pregnancy. Almost every morning I awake with a full color dream on my mind. One night my poor son (even at age two) was imprisoned for robbing a bank (until I convinced them that a two year never could have done the job). I have had people chasing me in other dreams. Random people show up in real life scenarios where they would not normally fit. Last night I dreamed we won free pizza for 6 months. I am sure Michael would be disappointed to wake up after that dream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've seen the mischievous look on your son's face.....I bet he could rob a bank and then play innocent!
I had one weird dream while pregnant with Evan, but I had a TON when pregnant with Aubrie. Maybe there is something to having more dreams with 2nd babies?!
Post a Comment