As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Reward

True a little pregnancy hormonal, true a lot tired, but God brought me to tears on Sunday with a clear view of His great blessing... No, His great REWARD... in the conception of our third child, this new little girl. The verse was one I have read many times but the wording suddenly jumped off the page and applied directly to me this time. (don't you live how living and active God's word is?)

Psalm 127:3 "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward. "

I think it was the word reward that caught me. Yes, I know that all my children are great blessings. But reward? What did I do to deserve them? Wow! This new baby is not only a blessing but a reward! How much more special does that make this little surprise child?

No comments: