As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
7 month baby bump
I seem to have expanded exponentially in the past week! I am 28 weeks today and still don't feel super pregnant (albeit, I don't feel very slim either). I have grown into all my largest size non-maternity clothes and even maternity don't look too ridiculous now. I have gained 14 pounds total so far, but as I am getting further along, I can see my resolve to eat healthily and to exercise slipping a bit. Let's see how the next three months go... We are looking forward to meeting little Baby Miss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute!
Time is moving so quickly...So excited for you and your family!
Post a Comment