As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Moo goo gai "can"

It all began when David was screaming during a teeth brushing session. Michael said the funniest word that came to mind "moo goo gai pan."  This distracted David and kept him laughing through the rest of the time. He keeps forgetting the Chinese dish name so it invariably becomes " moo goo gai can."  

Today I said that Abigail could not talk. David disagreed with me. When I asked If he could understand her, he said, "yes!"  When I asked what she said, he told me...
"She said she wants moo goo gai can every morning for breakfast. I told her should could not have it for breakfast."

This is the same little boy who has nicknamed said-sister "Little Toe."

1 comment:

Anna said...

I think that is my cooking level if it comes in a "can". Can't decide if David is Chinese or Native American. Little Toe sounds like she should be an Indian princess.