As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

the perfect moments

I had eventually planned to take a last shot at my little "thing" photos.  I told M I even planned to set up a "studio" someday before Biz outgrew her shirt (soon).  That time came sooner than expected though when David put on his shirt yesterday and asked to have pictures taken.  I decided there was no harm in trying despite the fact that it was late in the day (normally a rotten time), and there had been little thought in it.  I am glad I did try.  Bizbeth's shirt is just about outgrown, but then so is A's shirt....something I had not expected.  The conditions were not perfect, but the results were!  Yeah!  And the price = zero.  (the candy bribe offered the two olders worked for the first time)  Thank you, dear husband, for creating the giggles!

Enjoy...



















1 comment:

Anna said...

really, really cute. like your home studio...i'll have to try the sheet background since we have had no studio portraits since F.