As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Copycat

If copying is the sincerest form of flattery, then here's to you, Ashley!

(and by the way, folks, this website is really cool as you can create a quiz for anything...so showing my real copying spirit, I decided to follow Ashley's idea one step further and also do a "How well do you know me?" quiz.)

Please take the quiz below and I will be interested in who knows me best! (Michael already scored a 90--can any intuitive girl beat him?)

How well do you really know me?

Have fun!

3 comments:

Anna said...

emma thompson and how long you had know m before marrying threw me. you car i knew but answered wrong. 70. at least i knew your sibling's names.

Anonymous said...

Ohh, Booo...I did really bad! :) I guess I need to work on listening more instead of talking more...you know me way better!! :) Thanks for the fun quiz...and how can you NOT like candy bars, or Juila Roberts for that matter??? :)

Cindy said...

You don't like The Notebook?