I was thinking about this verse when I saw this sight...
I kept wondering why the birds were not terrified to be that close to the cat--especially an obviously interested cat and one that kept attacking the window! I came to the conclusion that they must be nesting nearby and trying to protect the babies. Sure enough--
A nest was in the tree right outside the window.
That is when I started thinking about how these parents were trying to protect their young no matter what. Everyone knows that a nursing mom cannot forget her baby, but the Bible reminds us that God's love for us is even greater! Even in the chance that the nursing mom forgets her child, we have a God who will never forget us! That is boundless compassion and love like no other!!!
1 comment:
I'm glad that you explained the connection! I actually was going to ask if you hadn't. So sweet!
Post a Comment