As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Four Things

Taking this idea from my college friend Ami...

Four jobs you have had in your life:

  1. crisis pregnancy counselor
  2. AARP tax preparation volunteer
  3. Math, French, Spanish, Computer Teacher (not all done completely simultaneously)
  4. Training Coordinator/IT dept. at a Nuclear Power Plant

Four movies you would watch (or have watched :)) over and over:
  1. A&E Pride and Prejudice
  2. Jeeves and Wooster--any of them
  3. The Sound of Music
  4. Thoroughly Modern Millie

Four places you have lived (I cannot narrow this down to just four so I will just mention the places since we have been married):
  1. Houston, Texas
  2. Frederick, MD (2 houses)
  3. Huntsville, AL (2 houses)
  4. Houston, TX (again)

Four (OK maybe narrowed down to 5) places you have been on vacation:
  1. Europe in general...
  2. Bahamas
  3. Western Canada
  4. Saudi Arabia
  5. Hawaii and other US sites...

Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Tortilla soup--anything somewhat spicy and mexican
  2. Good sushi (there are different degrees)
  3. Pasta dishes
  4. all types of cheese!

Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. really pretty content to be here...(at home on a rare, lazy Thursday)
  2. Hawaii!!!
  3. Paris (as in France)
  4. anywhere else traveling with Michael...

Four things I always carry with me:
  1. my baby :)
  2. ???
  3. ???
  4. ???

And since I was such a flop at what I always carry with me...

Four things I only sporadically remember to carry with me:

  1. the cellphone
  2. my purse, including my license
  3. cash
  4. a book (for "down" time at appts, meetings, etc...)

1 comment:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

Sometimes I manage to leave home and arrive at my destination without shoes!