As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Caption Contest

I went out of the room for just a few seconds, and when I came back in this is what I saw! What do you think should be its caption?

I thought of a few to get you started...

"You caught me before I finished opening this gift, and I'm none too happy about not even getting to find out what it is!"

"I told you I wanted a riding toy!"

"You left me, and I am not so happy about that so just for that-- I will open your present, Mama."

"I told you that I was the best and only gift you would need this year!" (quite true, son)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy! Where are the keys to the mustang? I didn't want a rabbit!

Katie said...

No mom, really, the presents attacked me first. I was just defending myself!

Please don't tell Santa I was naughty!

That cat ornament is looking at me and I don't like it!

cmeandthree said...

It's the most wonderful time of the year and the only thing I got was this stinking tissue paper! Bah humbug! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I loved the card. The Weylers are on the famous Fridge O Jen!!!