As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

On the Seventh Day of Christmas~

Whew! Am I glad that we only had six days of Christmas this year! It was a fun but exhausting time. There was a reason that God said he rested on the seventh day...

(even the baby was exhausted--he slept all night, then later than normal in the morning, followed by a 3 1/2 hour nap--we are lucky if he gets 1 hour normally, followed by another 1 1/2 hour nap in the afternoon--we are lucky if he gets any, and he still went to bed at the normal time of 6:30 p.m.)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

You guys were sooo busy! I'm glad MD slept for you!

All Sufficient Grace said...

Wow you were busy. I miss you guys. Take care and maybe a girls gathering soon.