As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A New Day

I was telling a friend the other day how refreshing it is that each day is new. I may fall asleep exhausted and even emotionally in turmoil, but I awake each day after a good night's sleep well rested and full of hope.

As I was reading in my quiet time this morning, these verses stood out to me:

Psalm 30:5, 11-12 For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning. You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, To the end that my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever.
I daily give thanks to the Lord for my little miracle son! I may have spent 5 years weeping, but in the morning, he gave me a song to sing--a song of praise to Him for his goodness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a precious photo.