When I signed my mom and myself up for a free photo shoot and 10x13 I thought I knew what I was getting into. A night of crazy hair; loads of caked on, over dramatic makeup; and feather boas accessorized with loud jewelry. That, at least, is what I remembered from my high school days.
I was rather surprised (and secretly a bit disappointed) that they aim for natural pictures now in your own everyday clothes. The experience was fun and the picture of my mom and myself a special reminder of this fun. I did get the free 10x13 of just me, but when ever will I want to hang such a large picture of myself on the wall???


6 comments:
I must admit...I'm a little shocked that they go for a more natural look now. I bet they save a fortune on not loading people up with makeup!
Gorgeous!!! My little friend has truly grown up. (And Mom doesn't look too bad, either!!! Can't get used to the hair color, though.)
Truly, Margaret, these photos capture your beauty...that beauty which was just waiting to mature. And I am thankful to know that Glamour Shots goes for the natural look. Maybe I'll try it one of these days.
Jane
ps Where is Mom these days?
I think the flag photo turned out so cute...I'd never thought of bringing one. You do look slightly older in these photos than the first ones, but surprisingly you still look very much the same. Very pretty.
You are in the top ten of "My INTERESTING Friends List"
You look lovely, my dear! I do prefer the natural look to the big hair!!!
Beautiful pics, girl! :) How cute is the one of you and your mom!! Great! :) Love it! Your hair looks so good too... (better than the high school hair... sorry, haha!) ;-)
K
Post a Comment