As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology...
we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog.
Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Another good job
...by Portrait Innovations.
Here are the best of our Christmas family pictures today. Even with my hair a bit messy and David refusing to smile toward the end of the time, we got several presentable pictures.
Those turned out great! I'm with Jaime, my favorites are always of the kids crying! I also like the one with the black background. You have a beautiful family!
6 comments:
I LOVE the pic of David crying...those are always my favorite...they are just so cute. Y'all got some other cute ones too. :)
Those turned out great! I'm with Jaime, my favorites are always of the kids crying! I also like the one with the black background. You have a beautiful family!
they turned out super!
Those are great pics, Margaret! Such genuine smiles. Love them!
u guys look great.
Y'all look fantastic! And I sure like the picture of David crying!
Post a Comment