As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

PROGRESS!!!

So, my doctor hardly thought it worth noting, but when I went yesterday for my 38 week visit, he said that I have dilated some (meaning maybe 1 cm). That is huge for me! (was only 1 cm when I went into the hospital in active labor with D). Still not expecting this little girl any time too soon, but we are praying she will be on time (to coordinate with my mom's schedule). Ever since last Thursday night's contractions (and they were real ones), I have been having the uneventful Braxton Hick's contractions. Rather uncomfortable sitting down, sleeping etc... Guess this is God's way of preparing me to have this baby.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Soon...

Mike and Suzi :) said...

I'm finally catching up on blog reading. I'm excited about your progress!