As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Friday, March 11, 2011

D-Day or will it be B-Day???

Well, after a week of battling a cold which I could not treat (think, lots of difficulty sleeping), holding my breath while M was gone on business trips and mom not here yet, and feeling extremely pregnant suddenly, I thought I was ready to have this baby. Somehow though, I suddenly realized again the gravity of starting over again and I am not so sure. Good thing that God brings it about in His time. Ready or not, here she comes...

I anticipate her late arrival on the scene (need I remind everyone D was 2 weeks late?). Perhaps though only a few more days or none at all? Doctor visit today confirmed she has started to drop but no other change. We have another appointment set up for Monday morning if she does not come this weekend. At that time we will probably set up an induction later next week. Please pray that she comes on her own in the meantime... Today is D-Day. Will it also be a B-Day?

No comments: