As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Halfway point

I am 20 weeks this past Tuesday. I can finally say this week that I feel very small movements occasionally (only when I am stopped long enough to notice). All is normal (still don't feel pregnant). I hate the well-meaning question, "How do you feel?" Once again, I never know how to respond. Nothing even really hints at pregnancy except a few pounds weight gain (which are only noticeable with a tight shirt). I find myself just responding, "normal" and then get sympathetic looks and comments about how it is normal that I should feel a bit nauseous, uncomfortable, pregnant, etc... Oh well!

Have put on some weight--about 7 pounds so far, but Dr. was concerned yesterday (hah) because it was almost all since last visit 6 weeks ago!

1 comment:

Anna said...

wow...half way seems so far.