Went to my doctor appointment yesterday. Once again, had to wait an hour for a 2 minute appointment. And had not Elizabeth thrown a very vocal temper tantrum, I know I would have been waiting longer. (the other waiting patients were jumped over in order to quiet E). Dr. Sam said that baby's head is down. She is now measuring 33 weeks (instead of the 34 that I am), but Dr. Sam said it was in the margin of error. How accurate is the stomach measurement anyway??? So, we went from a large baby at last appointment to a smaller one this time. Who knows? I have gained about 22 pounds so far. The next appointment is in 3 weeks (have pushed it as far in between as possible for the vocal reason listed above).
Still not feeling too pregnant or cumbersome, but there are two drastic changes I have noticed in only the last week. #1: I am MUCH warmer constantly now. I had not noticed this change (cold-natured naturally) until just recently and thus am having a harder time getting to sleep at night because I am now a bit too warm. #2: I am suddenly very tired all the time again. I could happily take naps every day (I even have succumbed to them several times despite longing for the time to do other things), and I would still happily go to bed by 9:00 every night. Not quite as dead as the first trimester, but certainly a lot shorter on energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment