As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Daily sustenance

I am so thankful to have had a mom who modeled taking anything and everything to the Lord. I hope I pass this habit on to my children. Just one of the many little ways we have seen God work in the past couple of hours...

Yesterday our main email address quit working. I am pretty computer savvy and could narrow down where the issue was but could not fix it. ( even after restarting the computer :). Isn't that always the answer?). I called AT&T and reached a tier 2 support tech (supposedly their experts). He knew even less than myself so after 1 1/2 hour on the phone, nothing had been fixed. I got to bed way too late (especially for someone who still has to wake up in the wee hours to feed a baby). I was very concerned about this and had a hard time getting to sleep-no matter how tired and how often I prayed for the Lord to just take the issue to hand. This morning, I awoke to the same problem. Again, I prayed. This time that God would guide me to the right person to fix the problem. I came home from church ready to have to spend hours sorting out the issue (but in faith, expecting God to ultimately resolve the major irritation), but He did far better. Just as mysteriously as the problem arose, it disappeared again. Thank you, Lord!

No comments: