As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Deals

M watched the kids (minus my helper D) last week while I went to Krogers to take advantage of some good sales.  I made one mistake when trying to add up items so I spent $1 more than should have and also splurged on the fries (since we really like OreIda) making my total out of pocket about $7 more than it would have been otherwise.  All in all I still only spent about $28.  Not too bad for all this stuff (including lots of meat and a huge block of cheese).


True, my CVS shopping trip this week was even better...I got paid $3 to purchase 1 refillable razor, a package of 200+ Pampers wipes, 6 bottles of Similac formula, 1 candy bar, and a large jar of Kraft mayo.

No comments: