We made a last minute trip to visit my sister last weekend. The drive down was OK despite a lost croc (which was found again at along the side of the road 5 miles north--long story). We were very disappointed though to not be able to introduce Abigail to the Bucee's bear like the other two had been. Bucee's no longer has their outdoors store attached. :(
I have decided it is not much fun to travel for overnight trips with little kids, but other than the poor sleeping, we had a fun time. Usual stuff like dressing up, swimming (oops, no pics), shopping, and pictures on the picturesque swing. :)
And then there was the place on the way back where "the cows came home"
2 comments:
Great shots! LOOOOOOOOOVE the ones of you/Michael on the swing! Super cute! :) That last ol' house reminds me of a movie -- Forrest Gump, maybe??
-K
I wonder who took some of these. I think we are going to miss those swings. They are enjoyed and make cute pictures.
Post a Comment