...(at least for ice cream).
We went to Bouncing Bears yesterday with our MOMS group. This was Abigail's first time. She enjoyed the bouncing and LOVED the slides, but I think it would have been more fun when she is even more mobile--ie walking. Biz probably does not remember her last visit either. She really enjoyed it this time, running around keeping up with David. The camera phone could not keep up. Sorry... And David? His wet hairdo and two thumbs up said it all!
Lunch was just down the street at our favorite, ChickfilA. Once again, I was so amazed with the service there! The ladies brought us our food to the table and cleared up after us cheerfully (and even telling me they were happy to have the job and they loved waiting on me because I do enough as a mom at home--time for me to be served. :) ). Then, a new kind of fun... When I asked to trade in the toys for two ice cream cones, the fellow kindly asked if the kids wanted to help him make the ice cream? I responded "yes" on their behalf. He gave them both chickfila hats and led them behind the counter to the ice cream machine. He announced to the employees that he had two new recruits on the team. Everyone cheered, and then he let them hold the cones while he ran the machine. The kids loved it! What fun and so sweet to offer that! Just love ChickfilA!!!
PS Oh, and Bizbeth did not eat much lunch despite the workout bouncing (but she had plenty of an appetite for ice cream.)
1 comment:
makes me hungry for ice cream!
Post a Comment