As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

water fun... or summer is here!

We enjoyed a lovely morning at a local splashpad.  It brought back such memories since it was built around the time that David was born and I remember often coming here with him when he was little!  The two older kids loved it!  (well, E loved it but was more hesitant to get in the water--as seen in some of the pics I captured)  David ran around doing ninja moves on the spouting water.  Abigail was a bit less enthusiastic but she too enjoyed the weather and being swung through the water by Mommy.  She also found a friend to hang out with...(see the rather large grandpa that is seated on the side--she adored him and got as close to him as possible).

Even though I have seen the "forgotten" purse many times and know it is only a cast sculpture, I saw Abigail reaching for the phone in the purse out of the corner of my eye and almost chided her for touching someone's stuff.   Another time, I caught myself trying to avoid getting into someone's things myself.  It is so lifelike! 






























1 comment:

Anna said...

I like the photo of Abigail making friends with the big man. also the girls' suits are adorable.