(I have a very similar picture of E in the same dress. fairy dress...)
Her favorite phrase is "O-Tay!" said with such a cheerful smile as you try to decide whether or not she really understood. She is so compliant outwardly, but has been disciplined more than a time for taking her diaper off at naptime and taking her shoes off everywhere!
She is still my good little eater most of the time. Ironically though, she will refuse even her favorite food almost every single time and when I pull it away, she immediately decides she wants to eat it after all. And if she is hurrying to finish the non-favorite for the current favorite- fruit snacks, table manners fly out the window.
Her hair is finally growing long enough to put pigtails in...just barely. This hairstyle disguises the lack of hair in the front despite the lengthening locks in back.
She is communicating much more but still rather incoherent to anyone but me. Oh, and she is finally getting more teeth! Still don't know whether she will have any uppers to pair alongside the front two, but she has gotten the matching tooth on the bottom and is cutting 4 more in the back in front of her molars. What a trooper! (5 at one blow...)
I constantly thank the Lord for this cheerful girl who is ready with a smile and laughter!

3 comments:
Your children are beautiful! I see traces of your brothers in David's smile...and you and Anna in your daughters. You are truly blessed with these three...
Abigail looks so much like you in the last photo!
I dont really see it, but at least you did not say that the 12th picture looked just like me!
Post a Comment