As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Monday, January 26, 2015

God's beautiful promise

Genesis 9 
 13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.  14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:  15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.  16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.


During our hour in the church gym, there were flash floods.  We went in to no rain and came out to this (only it was way worse 5 minutes earlier).  The red car was under water up to and slightly beyond the bottom of the door. The parking lot we had driven through on dry ground an hour earlier was now completely flooded. And yet, while we watched, the drains finally began to drain and within 2 minutes all the water was suddenly gone.








God's promise!


No comments: