As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

one graduating...one almost

This month brought some things to completion.

Like...KINDERGARTEN!!!  After only a year and a half :), we finished our Kindergarten curriculum and moved into first grade.  I was feeling a bit apprehensive since we had some issues with the basics right before completing this, but those fears were soon allayed.  I finally looked at the first grade material I had and realized that David has finished at least half of that too...No wonder he was still struggling grasping a few of the concepts!!!  I do believe this semester of first grade should be a great repetition and pound in some things that he already knows.  And I am so proud of my son!!!  Did not think we would get here!  I had all sorts of grand designs to take some really nice Kindergarten pictures but have yet to do that.  Instead, we randomly one day (with very poor lighting) took a few trial pictures that may end up having to suffice.  What a handsome graduate!







He also began his third season of soccer.  All while wrapping up his basketball season as well.









And our-almost-graduate...Elizabeth.  She will be 4 years old next month!  Graduating to a new age and new maturity over the next year.  This precious little girl is becoming more and more dear to me.  She is a mix of "all eagerness" to please and extreme defiance.  Fortunately, as she is maturing the latter is becoming less and less.  What a beauty!  She never stops singing and dancing.  She has sat down alongside David a few times this month to do basic preschool but she gets frustrated easily with lack of hand-eye coordination when her brain is far ahead.  The time will come...












There were a few other moments this month with sweet pictures of the kids together.














 (as well as one from a birthday party David attended with dear friends)



Here's to the graduate and the graduate-to-be...!!!

No comments: