Maybe that is because she has been keeping us on our toes! She is half potty training, but every time I break down and put her in underwear, I live to regret it.
She is also quite a troublemaker at times. She will push her siblings with a laugh on her face as if to see how far they will be willing to ignore her. We are having to address this as well as the new-found shrieking and a new word in her vocabulary-- "stupid."
Other than all the above, she is still quite cheerful. :) She does constantly wake up her siblings early in the morning no matter what time she was put to bed. Every time I see her in the morning she says very cheerfully, "Mommy! I wake up!" (no matter how long before she had woken up)
She still needs her nap. Otherwise the cheery disposish disappears.
Her verbal skills are getting quite good and unfortunately, some of the cute phrases are phasing out but she still has quite a repertoire. One of her favorites right now is "TooRella" (Cinderella)
32 months and counting...
No comments:
Post a Comment