As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Eyes: windows to the soul

I just had to capture the cool rainbows that were dancing across the wall and the kid's faces.  What I find most fascinating is what the rainbow did for the eyes.  It illuminated them and created true and vibrant apertures.





It seems only fitting to declare here what the kid's response was to the following question yesterday:
"What has God done for you?"

D- help me decide between right and wrong
E- help me to be kind
A- loved me

I love the responses and the glimpse into their hearts and souls.

No comments: