Two things happened a week ago that showed that God cares about
even the little details that matter to us…
"Last night got an email from D’s coach
telling us that practice would be on Mondays at 5. That is literally the
only time all week I am not free. Michael could never get home by then
and E has ballet until 5 or 5:05 and I still have the drive to the
church for basketball. Because of the end time of E’s ballet, I can’t even drop E off
and then drop D off and come back for E. I began praying last night that
God would provide someone on his team that would be able to help take D to
practice. I showed up to practice tonight and one of my dearest friends
has her husband coaching their daughter at the exact same time. What gets
even better is that her house is 2 mins from the ballet studio and she
literally has to drive right past the studio (on the right side of the street
even) to get to the church! She was more than happy to pick up D from ballet
so he can be at practice on time and I can come when E is done!
Yeah! Definite answer to prayers we had prayed all day! And
literally couldn’t have been easier or better!
And even more unexpected… I have lots of Bluetooth headphones but there is one pair that is definitely my fave over all the other ones. I was using it this morning and when I went to put it in my ear, discovered the ear bud /ear hook part was missing. It is a unique design and not one that I could easily replace. I was feeling quite frustrated. I went on the different Amazon discount sites to see if they were offering any promo codes to replace them. This company had none and since they have been quite successful wasn’t likely to be on there anyways. About 30 mins ago I got a direct email from the company (purchased the earphones probably 1 ½ years ago) telling me that they are launching a new set of Bluetooth headphones (look virtually identical to the ones I love) and would I be interested in reviewing them on my blog? !?! What are the odds? I haven’t heard from them in quite some time! And the day I lose my earbud??? Wow! That is one compassionate God!!!!"
And just in case you are looking for a set of bluetooth headphones (and if you don't have a pair--they are revolutionary! Love mine!), click over here to read my review of the ones I was sent.

No comments:
Post a Comment