Michael and I enjoyed a leisurely morning since he set out to work later than normal due to closed HOV lanes and the possible risk of that ice.
I have to admit that I am enjoying life settling back to normal after Christmas. However, I have my new challenges to adjust to with a new schedule and new classes at school this semester. I have not had a normal week back yet though. The first week we were still gone, the second week was just reviewing and determining who was actually in my 7th grade math and who was in the 8th grade math and then who leaves for Science and who stays for Spanish etc... Sound complicated? It is! This week, I discovered we did not have class on Monday and then no school today! I do not work on Fridays so that makes a nice, even 2 days I will have worked this week!
Michael too is settling back into the routine of carpooling and life as normal.
1 comment:
Hi Margaret,
My mom told me about your blog. I love it! Your pictures from your trip are really neat...you have a true talent. What a fun way to spend Christmas break! And I'm so jealous that you didn't have school last week. We had it every single day. Yuck!
Jessica Hill
Post a Comment