As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Complete at last?

Here are the pictures of the highly undecorated nursery... The pictures on the wall (by the way) were handpainted additions using fingers, hands, and qtips--done expressly for little Michael David by his loving Mom and very artistic Dad.

6 comments:

Anna said...

very sweet artwork. i especially like the horse and rider.

Mike and Suzi :) said...

I think it looks great!

Katie said...

I think the artwork is a genius idea. I also love the thought of little Michael David getting to do art with his mommy and daddy and having it framed on the wall too.

Jaime said...

Love your mobile!! We have one like that too...I was sad to have to pack it up. I'm sure little Michael will just LOVE it! Nursery looks cute too!

mamama said...

So cute...love the paintings!

Please let us know when Michael David makes his appearance.

Dave, Ami, Hadleigh Claire, Annelise, and True said...

i just keep checking...waiting for this baby to make an appearance! praying for a smooth and quick delivery.