As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Getting "clean" yet again

I did indeed have a second shower last Sunday. (I know; you must imagine what I smell like after only 2 showers in 2 weeks! :) )

This one was hosted by my incredible Sunday school class!!! --specifically from left to right: Laura, Rebecca, Stephanie, Suzi, Katie, Rachel, and Kim M. (at home w/Caroline :) )

Like the first, this shower was full of great food (even radishes--Thanks, Sean), a fun game (how many words can be made out of the letters "Michael David Weyler"), sweet presents, and even sweeter fellowship!

Rachel (the word champ) graciously receives her prize I now have the task to find a home for all the generous gifts! Once I do, I will try to post pictures of the nursery in "all its glory!" (the glory part is the wonderful pictures that Michael painted for the wall and the less wonderful pictures that I attempted) I have not packed my bag yet, but I know we are getting to that point...at least the car seat is in the car now as of Friday. (the scare of a possible induction prompted this at least--and no, nothing was wrong, just some VERY swollen days and concerns of high blood pressure, which in fact, was not high)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

look forward to seeing this amazing artwork.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had two beautiful showers! I can't wait to see the room, you and little Michael. I wish I could have seen you pregnant in person! :-)

Chris and Kim said...

Wish I could have been there! Looks like everyone had a great time! Can't wait to see the little one!