It handled the five layers of the "mid-project" pillow. Just love this machine!
As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Sol, a needle pulling thread
My new sewing machine (an early Christmas present as my old machine bit the dust a couple of weeks ago mid-project) gives me a reason to sing...and sew.......and embroider. Yes, I got a machine that does both sewing and embroidery. What do you think of my first endeavours while experimenting with the fonts?
Next project-- a monogrammed changing mat. We had a little trouble getting the name lined up properly and it is far from perfect, but for a non-perfectionist, it is still quite nice.
On the sewing front...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awesome...i aspire to really learn to sew...i am a wanna be these days.
Ok, I love your projects. What machine did you get? I have my eye on a new one too!
The Brother SE-350 (about the only combo machine I could afford) My only complaint is that the embroidery area is only 4"x4" (you can get one larger frame for 4x6 but another 50something dollars) The larger machines are so much more expensive that this serves quite nicely! :)
Post a Comment