As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thirty Days Has September

I know this is not a very original post title (as you will understand soon), but...

I just finished a book that my sister-in-law gave me for my birthday, Thirty Days Has September, cool ways to remember stuff. It was fun to read and will probably serve as homeschooling wisdom for later. It covers topics like grammar, history, geography, math and general knowledge. Different formulas, dates, and rules are made into rhymes, songs, or mnemonics to ease the remembering. I sure wish I had had this book back when I was teaching middle school math!!!

1 comment:

All Sufficient Grace said...

Sounds like a neat book. My random knowledge sister would really enjoy it. She might like that for her birthday.