As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Faux crocodile

Wonder what is odd about this photo? It had me fooled too. I thought someone had left their purse behind. It was only after seeing the bronze frog that I realized the purse was a "faux" too!

3 comments:

Anna said...

very clever

Mike and Suzi :) said...

Really? Odd...

Jaime said...

Hahaha!! The very first time I went, there was someone leaving and my friend and I started yelling at her to get her attention to tell her she left her purse...we then realized it was fake. I guess that's supposed to be "Granny's Purse," the name of those fountains.