As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Life unedited

Well, my parents left early this morning to move to GA. Somehow it feels so final since they took all their stuff which they had been storing here for 5 years...prior to now, our home was their home when they were stateside. I have already filled the closet though. (the diaper stocking up had to go somewhere!)

God has also been reminding me again this week about how every breath and ounce of strength and joy is from Him. I have blogged often about this subject as I am constantly reminded how I need to trust on Him to get through the next day. "Joy comes in the morning," right?

This week has been pretty horrendous. David chose not to eat more than 3-4 bites each day for 7 days, and hardly any liquid too. (thankfully the fast was broken yesterday) When I finally took him to the Dr., he had a single ear infection...hardly explanatory of the lack of eating entirely (normally the appetite goes down a bit, but...not that much) and the crankiness beyond belief. She also suggested he is cutting molars on the bottom. Perhaps another reason? I felt physically sick yesterday night after having spent the morning listening to tantrum after tantrum with many spankings in between. This morning was a new day, but quickly ended in more whining/crying/tantrums. I am praying my cheerful boy comes back to stay for a while, but in the meantime, I am reminded that my strength really does come from the Lord!!!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Where in Ga are your parents moving?

Hope David is right as rain soon...
Jane

adw said...

I hope today is wonderful!