As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Friday, January 28, 2011

7, 6...

We are down to about 5 names (far more manageable than the 22 or something that we had on our list until two weeks ago). Still feeling great! I don't really feel too uncomfortable even (yeah for being pregnant during the winter). I can still wear about 2-3 pairs of normal pants and a few shirts, but the belly is definitely larger all of a sudden. And the belly button timer has popped! :) See pictures below (although I can look larger or smaller depending on what I wear too). I am not ready for nights without sleep, starting over with a newborn etc... I do know I will have a hard time remembering life without our precious girl in a few months, but meanwhile...

1 comment:

Jane said...

What a beautiful belly! Time seems to be going so fast...you will have that lovely little girl in your arms sooner than you think...

What a wonderful spring we will have this year...your little one, a new daughter for us (Adam's wedding Apr 1), Peter A. and Kendra's wedding Apr 9)! So many things for which we praise our God.
Jane