I have learned a lot about shopping at CVS over the past year and will hopefully never have to pay for toiletries again (as well as splurging on some diapers and food stuff occasionally). FYI, these items were all purchased with internet printable coupons (available to everyone) and one or two coupons from the paper (which around here come for free in the local weekend edition). So no cash out of pocket for coupons either.
As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
extreme couponing, pared down
I went to CVS today to get in on some of the great deals. I was especially happy about the cereal since we really like Special K and were just about out of cereal. I bought everything below with no cash out of pocket ($2.76 in gift card+$3.79 in store credit) and received back $15 in store credit or ECBs. That makes these items a $8+ money maker (assuming I use the ECBs for stuff we need in the future).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
one of my kids said michael likes soggy cereal. i thought that was strange.
Post a Comment