And for all the ladies who are longing to be moms or have lost a child, I know this may be a very hard day for you. I have been in your shoes and have been in constant prayer for you today that God will fill your strong desires with Himself.
As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
the best job in the world!
I do have the best job in the world! Even days like yesterday and this morning cannot diminish the fact that I love my children with all my heart and I would never trade the joy of serving them for anything!
Thank you to both My Mom and M's Mom for being such Godly examples in our lives! We love you and cannot begin to express what you have meant in our lives!
And for all the ladies who are longing to be moms or have lost a child, I know this may be a very hard day for you. I have been in your shoes and have been in constant prayer for you today that God will fill your strong desires with Himself.
And for all the ladies who are longing to be moms or have lost a child, I know this may be a very hard day for you. I have been in your shoes and have been in constant prayer for you today that God will fill your strong desires with Himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
These pictures are lovely. I agree I have the best job too.
Post a Comment