As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology...
we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog.
Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Great pictures! You look SO good, Margaret! :) :) Can't believe you got everyone color coordinated for the 4th. You amaze me. :) I also see how Elizabeth is looking more like David now! She is getting so big - and I guess she just looks so much bigger with tiny Abigail next to her. Sweet pictures! Love, K
3 comments:
when you see her next to e and d she looks tiny. like the last photo particularly.
A beautiful family! Wishing you all the best...
Great pictures! You look SO good, Margaret! :) :) Can't believe you got everyone color coordinated for the 4th. You amaze me. :)
I also see how Elizabeth is looking more like David now! She is getting so big - and I guess she just looks so much bigger with tiny Abigail next to her.
Sweet pictures!
Love, K
Post a Comment