As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Friday, July 6, 2012

The model baby- an alligator

I holding my breath and know it is a bit too early to speak, but Abigail (affectionately called "Alligator" by David) appears to be the "perfect" baby that I have heard about from friends, an answer to prayers. She rarely cries and when she does, it is only for a few seconds before relaxing back to sleep again. The only problem I have is sometimes in trying to rouse her enough to get a decent feeding with her. She generally wants to eat about every three hours. When she is done, she either is asleep or if awake, is happy to just lie contentedly in bed. She is the first baby i have had who eats and then goes back to sleep without fussing in the middle of the night! Her unhappiest moments are sitting in dirty diapers. Even the diaper changes don't rile her. She is so laid-back! She appears to be quite ticklish and will often smile in reflex to being tickled.  What a little JOY! :)



2 comments:

Jaime said...

She is just precious!! And I LOVE that David already has a nickname for her. Looking forward to meeting her.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!
... and I love the nickname. :)
Hahaha.
Hugs, K