My water broke. We are at the hospital and contractions have begun. It is only a matter of when. God is so gracious! My mom arrived home from my sister's house only an hour before my water broke. I never take a nap, but today could barely stand it and took one. Thus, I was awake still when my water broke and also should go into the long night ahead better rested. No more waking up at night with contractions wondering whether to go to the hospital. In fact, with water breaking, no doubt about whether I am in labor (although the triage nurse is not as convinced since her litmus test did not come back as bright as she wanted- the same nurse who last year kept me in triage in active labor so long that I ended up having E without epidural.)
Stay tuned for the stats and the name we have yet to decide on.
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS on your new addition ~ sweet baby Weyler... Cannot wait to hear the full story!
Btw, I cannot believe you got the same nurse!! :-O What are the odds...
Much love & hugs to you,
K :-)
Anxiously awaiting the good news re: baby Weyler! So glad your mother is there to share in the big event...and to love on your two young ones. Perhaps we will share the same birthday...July 3.
I am giggling about your nurse...brought back memories of Drew's birth. The nurse (a nun) told me I was not in labor...the monitor was broken! I said "Fine, I'll just go home." Fortunately, I ran into my doctor on the way out...and Drew was born 45 minutes later. Sometimes we rely on "modern technology" too much.
Post a Comment