As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

time stood still- March

When our house flooded in April, our life stood still.  Normal daily tasks stopped.  We are just thinking about resurfacing again this week for the first time.  There is probably about 1.5-2 weeks left of work--both ours and contractor's, but nothing is as urgent as before.  

I realized there were so many pictures I neglected to post of kids over the past three and a half months.  This is my effort to update so eventually I can take the time and catch up on their yearly books.

MARCH--

There seemed to be a constant complaint of "sun in the eyes" so I never got a decent picture of all three spring chicks.








There were fancy braids and footwork to match.







Tea parties that I discovered mid-dining room floor



Legos built-- also often discovered on the floor (coincidentally not in these photos)




Cupcakes eaten



And baby dolls in matching dresses



No comments: