As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Friday, January 5, 2018

a first for the kids

And "no," I do not mean the snow that would come later in December. 

Our kids have been deprived of gingerbread house making.  The tradition that Michael and I started our first year of marriage sadly ended then when our house fell to pieces during construction.  This year, the kids' house fared only mildly better, but it was a fun experience! 

We went to the Christmas homeschool party.  It was fun to make the gingerbread houses, eat yummy food, and then make cross ornaments, and cards as a service project. 

(I was too busy to take many pics--these are mostly all courtesy of David or friends)












No comments: