As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Laughing at someone's expense?

I was in Marshall's the other day looking for a desk calendar. I went down that aisle holding the baby and was perusing the options...totally fixed on them when I heard a loud "OWWW!"

I look down and MD had grabbed a hold of and pulled a little girl's hair that had her back to him. I profusely apologized, and the mom laughed. The 9 or 10 year old girl looked at MD (I think surprised to find the cause of her pain), and then shrugged it off. I think she was as startled as anything.

I had to laugh!!! Next thing you know MD will be trying to kiss the girls. :)

1 comment:

Jaime said...

That is hilarious!!! MD is growing up fast!