As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Meyer Park Wildlife
While, regrettably, our walks have become less frequent, the several taken over the past month with MD have been in absolutely beautiful weather! (sorry, northerners. Before you become jealous at our 70 and 80 degree sunny weather, remember: there are only a handful of days like this all year in hot, muggy Houston)
I got a few pictures of some great beauty at Meyer Park.
...And some not so great beauty.
These are Nutria Rats (water rats) found locally in the pond at Meyer Park. See this link for more info. http://www.nutria.com/site.php
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have always wondered what those are!
I hate those nutria...they are disgusting!!
Post a Comment