As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Peace and Calm

For those of you who know Michael, you will understand that he loves music! (almost as much as fast cars! :) ) From the moment he comes home, we have music playing in every room--if we are lucky, it is the same music. I practically go nuts with all the noise at top volume. I have heard a rather vocal baby all day and am ready for some quiet, not more noise.

Faith, Hope & Lullabies

How different would it be if he were to turn on this music? I am sure not only would it calm the baby but Mama's nerves too. I love "Faith, Hope & Lullabies: Songs Of Worship" too because I can mentally sing along with the praise words that are a part of these lullabies. This music is so soothing...and at the same time "Michael-friendly." I encourage you to consider checking this music out if you have not done so already!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Neat! I'm going to have to find this CD! I bet it's great. Do you have "Sing Over Me?" It's great, too.