As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Pug Dogs and Groceries

Michael, surely owes me money for my shopping trip today. I bought all these groceries for only $18.44. And this before returning several items for money back. The groceries were originally $49.09 before coupons (that's for you, Lindsay). To understand the pug dog reference (a family favorite) check out the movie Life with Father. See the pug dog scene here on utube. Fast forward to 5 min. 55 sec.

5 comments:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

I'm impressed! I'm not a big coupon person. I wish I was but I never seem to have the time.

Lindsay said...

:) Awesome job, Margaret!

adw said...

Babybels are so yummy. Save the wax so you can model a bust of david.

Jaime said...

That's amazing, Margaret!

Anonymous said...

WHAT! How did you do that? I need to take some lessons from you, because we went the store the other day and didn't do nearly as well! :\
Good job!